Birch is very attractive and gives off a lot of heat, but it burns fairly quickly with a bright flame, without popping, even when frozen and freshly hewn. . Though birch can be easier to find and cheaper than many other species, you’ll go through it faster
For it to get this high caloric value Birch firewood must be kiln dried either mechanically or naturally.
– Wood : hard wood
– Packing : normally on pallet 1x1x1,8 m ( or 1x1x2 m )
– length : 25, 33 and 50 cm
– thickness : 20 cm
– Types: Fresh wood, semi-dry and dry ( max 25% )
– Quantity : max 50 trucks monthly
– Origin : Ukraine
– Terms of delivery : DAP /CIF
Our firewoods have different packaging sizes: 22l and 40 l bags (after special request), usually in 1m3 and 2m3 boxes. The packaging is also adjustable according to your requirements.